Exp THREE Week 1, 2, 3














Words from articles

https://www.archdaily.com/785602/5-ways-computational-design-will-change-the-way-you-work

1. Software
2. Generate
3. Complex
4. Geometry


Computational design utilises software to generate complex geometries which involve a range of visually rich shapes and patterns.












The two shapes chosen





The chosen two shapes in sketch-up form


An attempt to develop and modify the shapes


Chosen Floor Plan Inspiration




This connects to my theory in the way that it involves complex geometric shapes.





My floor plan sketch




Lumion Draft Images

Keeping the concept of having three points sticking out, I decided to scrap the opposing trident look that I developed in my floor plan and spread the three points across a hexagonal shape, making the whole, more triangular.








Moving Elements








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

My 3 Images